About Your Complaint
Evidence & Support Files
Once we have collated information and evidence from yourself and the company you are complaining about (“Complete Case File”) one of our arbitrators will review the Complete Case File and reach a decision on whether to uphold (and therefore award you a remedy) or dismiss your complaint.
When reaching his or her decision, the arbitrator will take account of:
i) The information and evidence provided by both parties;
ii) Relevant laws and regulations; and
iii) What is fair and reasonable in the circumstances
It is therefore important that you complete all sections of the form and that you are careful to provide relevant, accurate and thorough information in relation to your complaint. It is also important that you provide us with any evidence that you have substantiate your claim.
At the end of the form you are asked to pay the arbitration fee, of either £10 (if the value of your complaint is less than £750) ot £25 for claim values in excess of this. Please note that we cannot accept and process your complaint until this payment has been received in full. If you are successful with your claim, you will receive this money back from the company.
Finally, your complaint will processed in accordance with our scheme rules –
which can be read here
Please read and sign this declaration:
I would like CDRL to file my claim with Consumer Arbitration and understand and agree the following .
1. My complaint will be processed in accordance with the Scheme Rules, which I have read, understood
2. CDRL will need to share all information and evidence I provide, which may include my personal information (including sensitive or personal information) with the company;
3. I will desist from writing any comments on-line, including social media, forums, review sites etc regarding my complaint and the company throughout the duration of the complaint process with CDRL.
4. All information and evidence I provide will be true and accurate
5. The arbitrators decision (known as an award) will be binding on both myself and the company
To sign the declaration tick here
Have you complained direct to company in writing?
What date did you complain to the company?
Has company provided their final response?
Did they reject your complaint?
Have you rejected the final response?
Please add the final response that you received from the retailer here, it is imperative that you use the exact wording that the retailer has provided to you. Either cut and paste their response here or upload an image or file of the response on step 7 of this form:
- About You
Town / City:
- About Your Complaint
Name of Retailer
OFFICE Shoes & OFFSPRING
Smart Conservatory Solutions
Ox Flooring UK Ltd
Uniq Floors Limited
Watches Of Switzerland
Mappin & Webb
The WATCH Lab
What is your desired outcome?
What is the value of your claim?
Note: If your claim is less between £1 and £750 your complaint administration fee will be £10, if your claim is above £751 - £25000 your fee will be £25, click here to agree to the fee.
- Evidence & Support Files
Please Upload your evidence files here